Saturday, January 6, 2024

January 6

I thought I would share this here on the blog, in case anyone was interested in subscribing to the website. Thanks so much for keeping in touch with our family!




Logo

THIS IS OUR FIRST NEWSLETTER

THANK YOU ALL FOR SUBSCRIBING! THESE NEWSLETTERS ARE NOT AUTO-GENERATED AND I WON’T BE SENDING OUT MASS AMOUNTS OF THEM, I JUST WANT TO KEEP IN TOUCH.  




TODAY IS JANUARY 6TH. I talked to Taylor yesterday, and it’s a difficult time at the jail. The inmates in the J6 pod get a few news stations.  It’s been hard to hear the narratives that are being played on TV and it's a stark reminder of the conditions they are in and what they are up against.


I can’t help but think that something good must come out of this. There are many men with him, some that have never experienced the criminal system or dealt with the DOJ. It has been quit a learning experience for the inmates and for us as their families. I pray that this experience will be used for some good some day.


TODAY INMATES (INCLUDING TAYLOR) WILL BE CALLING IN LIVE FROM JAIL AT 5:00PM EST, I WILL POST THE LINK ON THE WEBSITE WHEN I GET IT (PEASANTSPERSPECTIVE.COM)


WHAT CAN YOU DO?


-Please share the website with friends and family and have them subscribe: peasantsperspective.com


-An letter was written by a friend at the jail and was published by Gateway Pundit. Please read and share. It’s eye opening to read Reed’s perspective: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/letter-dc-gulag-anniversary-january-6th/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=letter-dc-gulag-anniversary-january-6th


-There’s a new section in the menu bar on the website titled “What Can I Do?”. Here you can find suggestions of things to write to your congressman.  Wouldn’t if be amazing if they received floods of letters or emails on the abuses surrounding J6. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, lets get really loud with our letters and emails :)!


Thank you all for giving me a few minutes of your time. I so appreciate it.

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment