Thursday, November 23, 2023

#12 Jail

 Taylor called again and again. My cell phone wouldn't let the call ring through. It finally came through and I had to put money on the call- I could hear his voice, saying it was Taylor calling. Putting money on his account made the call drop again. By this time Bensen and Fisher were out on the deck with me, trying to get good reception- my reception is so crappy in my home. He finally called back.  Too many dropped calls. He had one minute left when I was able to finally get through. One minute is not enough. Fisher told him he loved him and sobbed. 


He is cold and in a cell by himself- a COVID cell. Just give him a damn test. Confining him to a cell alone- it makes me sick. The call was so rushed. It was expensive. It was Western Union. How is their system so archaic, it's like no one really cares. I mourn for the broken, for the enslaved, for the captives. Not just where Taylor is, but everywhere. Humanity. This is a side that I have never had a glimpse of. 

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving- no calls on Thanksgiving-OH, MY TAYOR! Please, God help him.

No comments:

Post a Comment