Wednesday, November 29, 2023

#20 Jail- J6 pod

 Yesterday was Taylor’s birthday. He sounded so much better yesterday. They have moved him to the J6 pod in the jail where he can be out of his cell for a lot longer during the day. Frank, from his first day in jail, is there and it was so nice to see him again.  He’s got a small window facing northwest, where he can see the sky and was able to see the sunset this evening. He said it had gorgeous reds and purples, it was beautiful  

His toilet is separate from the sink and he has a desk in his cell. In the evening all the prisoners in the pod sang The Star Spangled Banner together- it feels so much safer and I’m so glad he was moved yesterday. 

What a gift. 


1 comment:

  1. I think of Taylor throughout each day, and I wish him a beautiful birthday year ahead. I pray for Taylor every night, with confidence this will be over now. If I can do anything, please let me know. Bless you and your family. So much love is sent to you throughout each day and night.

    ReplyDelete