Tuesday, November 28, 2023

#18 Jail- 72 hours

 72 hours he was in his cell. 72 hours. 


There was a guy that wanted him to do a three-way call, so he could use Taylor’s call to ask his girlfriend for some money. It’s against the rules to do a three-way call, and calling privileges can be taken away if that is violated. Tay tried to gently tell him he couldn’t do it, the man wasn’t happy about that and a fight ensued. PJ, a friend that Taylor had met while there, helped calm the man down. He told Taylor not to tell the police what happened- it could mean more trouble. 

A cell mate friend, Frank, that he had the first day called me today. He is at the same place Taylor will be moved to, which he assured me was so much better. I passed that information along to Taylor, that he would get a tooth brush and more food and a new clean cup. He cried. How simple those things are, but it means so much under the circumstances 

He was able to get another book, this one is about Buddha- I think he’s going to love the book, I’m excited to hear about that.

PJ, the guy who helped him, has been in the prison system ever since he was young, he’s in his 30’s now. It sounds like his first offense was something smaller, but he’s had parole violation after parole violation. He gets out in the next couple of days, with no parole. They talked for some time about the man’s plans, he wants to start a business, but has no family or anyone for support. Taylor gave him a friend’s number that he could get ahold of, to help as a sort of a mentor when PJ gets out. They talked about some books, Taylor had suggested he read, “Think and Grow Rich” and some other goodies. 

Tonight I’m so thankful for PJ.

It’s Taylor’s birthday today, he turned 40.

The kids and I are struggling. I’m so grateful for my children. We’ve had some hard conversations, but we have all decided that this is going to make us closer and stronger as a family. I’m grateful for so much help from my parents and Taylor’s parents. They have been such a huge support for us. 

I’m trying to surrender. Not give up, but not worry so much. My sweet sister in law sent me a weighted blanket, a sort of long distance hug. I’m so blessed. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am from Missouri just trying to learn more about J6. Was watching live on that day. No doubt in my mind this was entrapment just like the Whitmer kidnapping hoax and Jussie Smollett hoax. This too shall pass! Hopefully sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete